Thursday 28 May 2015

A Change is Coming

Forgive me readers, for it has been, 6 weeks and 4 days since my last blog post! I must apologise to my little blog for neglecting her.. Life (or more predominantly, work) became extremely busy that my days ended up becoming a routine of...

 
However, as the school year is approaching it's last half term and the pressures of work are slowly subsiding, I solemnly declare that I will make more of a conscious effort to make DEElightful Doings more of a priority as, between me and you, I've missed her! ;-)

As this post is my first in sometime I have decided that it is an apt time to get a little bit personal and share with you all a change that, soon, will be coming my way. But first, time for a little reflection...

To move forwards, sometimes we must look back...
2014 was a year that bought a number of personal challenges my way, a year that I was, quite frankly, pleased to see the back of! Nonetheless it was also a year that made me a stronger person and bought me even closer to the people I love. It made me realise that although life will throw a number of curve balls your way, you really do only get one shot at it and it should be lived with no regrets and, to it's absolute fullest! So.. as we entered 2015 I decided that it was going to be the year of change and with new years resolutions I vowed to make this my number #1 motto...

www.deviantart.com

And my number one motto it has become! :-)
 
If 2014 taught me anything, it is that there are times in life when you really have to put yourself first and as of October I shall be doing just that- putting myself first and beginning a new adventure, one that will see a life-long dream of mine become a reality...
 
TRAVEL! TRAVEL! TRAVEL!
 
Yes, little me is going to spend a whole 9 nine months (I can't quite believe it) travelling around this big world! Just the thought of meeting new people, experiencing new places and cultures fills me with utter excitement. There is so much to be explored, so much to learn and I truly cannot wait to embark on this journey!
 
Let the travel planning commence...
 
  • New Zealand- North and South Islands
  • Australia- Cairns to Melbourne
  • Thailand
  • South America- Brazil, Argentina...
  • North America- the south, East Coast
  • Canada
And who knows where else...


But what I do know is that 2015 really is going to the year of change.
 
In the words of a wise person from Contiki...
 
"One life. One shot. Make it count. #noregrets"
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment