Sunday 11 January 2015

Favourite Travel Photos

Today I found myself reminiscing about some of the trips I have taken over the years (a result of the January blues) and armed with a pot of tea and my laptop I spent a good couple of hours sorting through and organising my travel photos!
 
On a number of blogs I have seen people share their favourite travel photos so I thought I'd put my organising to good blogging use and share some favourites of my own!
 
Some of the photos date way back to 2008 and although the quality of the pictures are not the best, they hold some very poignant memories for me!
 
 
"Memory is very important, the memory of each photo taken, flowing at the same speed as the event. During the work, you have to be sure that you haven't left any holes, that you've captured everything, because afterwards it will be too late." - Henri Cartier Bresson
 
 
Sunset over Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia
 
Fraser Island from the air, Queensland, Australia
 
Eiffel Tower, Paris


Sunset, Ko Tao, Thailand

Brooklyn Bridge, NYC

Metro, Prague
Sunset, Palma Mallorca
Food Markets, Barcelona
Perhentian Islands, Malaysia

Bye Bye January blues... 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment